Norton Antivirus Showing Full Scan Stuck – Norton Antivirus scans the entire system to enhance the performance of your system. Also, the efficiency of the system will be increased using the Norton Norton Utility tool. There are a number of products to provide you with protection from the viruses and improve the performance of your system. Here in this blog, we further discuss the process to fix the Norton Antivirus Showing Full Scan Stuck error.
WAYS TO FIX NORTON ANTIVIRUS SHOWING FULL SCAN STUCK ISSUE – NORTON.COM/SETUP:
There are many ways to fix the issues with the scanning process of your Norton product. Let’s discuss various methods in details:
METHOD 1 – DOWNLOAD AND RUN NORTON POWER ERASER:
- Open your browser and visit norton.com/setup to download Norton Power Eraser tool.
- Firstly, you need to search for the tool using the search box.
- Select your product from the searched results and then click on the Download button.
- Wait to finish the download and then double-click On the .exe file to run the setup.
- Click Yes to allow the permission, enter the login details and then click on the Install button.
- Furthermore, click on the Agree & Install, to accept the license agreement.
- Now, from the list select scan for the Risks icon.
- In addition, you need to restart your system, after that the scanning starts automatically.
- Follow the prompts to complete the process and then exit out from the application.
If the above-mentioned process did not help you to resolve the issue then you may contact Norton Support. Also, visit us at norton.com/setup for the other details.
METHOD 2 – RUN LIVEUPDATE:
- Firstly, you need to restart to your system and then launch the Norton Application.
- Now, go to the Settings and then Click on the LiveUpdate option.
- Please wait to finish the process, and then click OK to proceed.
- Now, wait until you get the popup message “Your Norton product has the latest protection updates”.
- In the end, close all the programs and then restart your device to save the changes.
All the issues you were facing with your product will be resolved using either of the methods mentioned above. In case you have some issues then you may contact Norton Support. Also, use the link norton.com/setup for the further details.
COMMONLY ASKED QUESTIONS – NORTON.COM/SETUP:
- Why won’t my Norton antivirus scan
- Error: full system scan Norton not working
- How to troubleshoot Norton won’t run full system scan error
- Unable to fix Norton antivirus won’t run quick scan issue
- Error: Norton scan fails
- How to resolve antivirus not scanning error
- Error: cannot run scan on Norton
- norton security we were not able to automatically fix all issues
Contact Norton Support Toll Free 1-844-434-0333